Monday, June 14, 2010

Mary C.K. Hayes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our 2010 Museum Ed Intern blog!

My name is Mary Hayes and I am originally from Denver, Colorado. I just graduated this past June (2010) from Santa Clara University where I double majored in Art History and Communication. During my senior year, a few friends and I decided to pick up and move to a fun new city to explore job opportunities and to take some time off before applying to grad school. So, here I am in Chicago!

I have had prior experience with internships in art galleries and non profits both in Denver and in the San Francisco Bay Area, but I could not be more excited to spend 8 weeks with the Art Institute of Chicago in Museum Ed and share my passion for art and education!

If you want to know more about me, you can check out my LinkedIn account or my personal blog and twitter.
LinkedIn
Personal Blog
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment