Monday, June 14, 2010

Mary Dwyer


Hello and welcome to the AIC Intern Blog!

My name is Mary Dwyer and I’m from Wilmette, Illinois, approximately 16 miles from the Art Institute. I’ve never been so excited to take the train to work everyday! I graduate at the end of this week (darn the quarter system!) from Northwestern University with a B.A. in Art History. I also spent a year studying at the University College London. I love everything about British and French art from the 18th century, and cannot wait to walk through the Art Institute’s galleries every day!

I have also worked at several other museums in Chicago and Evanston, and worked with the art collection at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. The Art Institute is still my favorite museum in the world, and feel so lucky to work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment