Monday, June 14, 2010

Adrienne Elise Tarver


Welcome to our 2010 AIC Intern blog!

I'm going into my second year of graduate school at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in the Painting and Drawing department. I graduated from Boston University in 2007 with a BFA in Painting, a minor in Art History and a concentration in Printmaking.

After undergrad I spent time working abroad in Italy and South Africa. In Lidgetton, South Africa (about an hour north of Durban) I worked for the print studio and non-profit arts organization, Caversham Centre for Artists and Writers (http://www.cavershamcentre.org/). Also for two summers I worked in Florence, Italy for an American high school study abroad program touring teenagers around Italy's most impressive museums and ruins.

I'm an artist and you can see my online portfolio at: www.adriennetarver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment